We’ll be Fine on Christmas Year
3/9/22 NORA TIME- from the archives
erin found some great poetry corner transcripts that were never published.
N: I can be ANYONE I can scrub bubbles on my face!
Quote: I definitely love crayons
and mac a noodles
“Nimu was grey and driving away in her car sad. Nimu was in her car driving away sadly..”
Mom: You’re so tall! Do you feel taller?
N: I don’t know, but friends make good deeds when they are. Do they? Do they?
N: The word jumped and breaked the sky.
N: Elephant shook his head sadly.
Deeper archives; found scratched on the back of a calendar from May 2021. So they’re not from May, but they are old. Nora experiments with the comedic styles of Fozzy Bear:
- I’M A ROBOT. YOU DON’T KNOW!!
- Q:What’s a ball’s favorite string cheese? A: A BOOK ONE!
- Q: What’s a banjo’s favorite unicorn?? A: A string one!
- What’s the favorite watch? a: Pillow watch!!
- What’s the favorite watch? A: A BENT ONE!